12 Reasons Why I Love Sonic

I know, I know. There are those who do not care for fast-food restaurants, but I must admit that I LOVE grabbing a quick bite to eat at Sonic.  In fact, I have 12 Reasons that I Love Sonic. They are:

1. It's a fun place to go with my daughters (who also love Sonic).

2. Memory Lane - My husband and I went there on our wedding night, February 14, 1990. Cold and hungry. And the only place open that late was SONIC! I don't remember what I ordered. LOL

3. Tator Tots and Onion Rings (Need I say more?)

4. Chili Hamburgers (I think my favorite is a #2 then just add chili!)

5. Chicken Strip Meal (My kids' favorite.)

6. Ice-Cream (Peanut Butter Fudge Sundae, please.)

7. You can find a Sonic in almost every town in Kansas!

8. Open till Midnight! (See #2 for further explanation.)

9. Jalapeno Poppers and Mozzarella Sticks

10. Chili Dogs

11. Happy Hour (aka 1/2 price Sonic drinks from 2-4:00 PM.)

12. Flash from our Past - Drive-in with Carhops on Roller Skates (Just like on Happy Days!)

So, what about you? Are you a Sonic Fan? What are your favorite items to order???